We are excited to offer hosting services to bring some normalcy back into your social lives. As it relates to the severity of Covid-19, we want to assure you that we will take every recommended precaution to strive for clean and safe party environments.
We are requiring our Host-Hands to adhere to the CDC-recommended best practices described here.
- Taking their temperature before they leave to go to any job to confirm they are fever-free (100 degrees or above) and letting HostEasy know if they are not feeling well.
- Using preventive hygiene and washing their hands thoroughly with soap and warm water, for at least 20 seconds, when they arrive at a job and throughout the day.
- Wearing a face covering for the duration of an event.
- The Host-Hand will reach out to the Host in advance of when the event takes place to let them know that they will be arriving wearing a face covering - and throughout the event - and ensure that there has been no change in the Host's household's health status since they booked the event.
- We ask that families do their part in maintaining a safe environment by adhering to the 6-foot social distancing guidelines and wearing masks when possible.